What We Have In Store
The waffle type foam or rubber padding that is used under wall-to-wall broadloom should never be used for area rugs.
- Require little maintenance.
- Contain anti-microbial materials to resist mold & mildew.
- Come with a ten year guarantee.
- The thinner underpadding 1/20" is used with thicker, heavier rugs that don’t require the cushioning.
- The thicker underpadding 1/16" is usually used for thinner, lighter rugs that require more cushioning.
WE OFFER PRECUT SIZES
4' x 6'
6' x 9'
8' x 11'
10' x 14'
Custom sizes can be cut as per order for clients.
Why Do I Need to Buy An Underpad For My Rug?
- Extends Rug Life
- Enhances Appearance Retention
- Insulating & Sound-Absorbing
- Prevents Rug From Slipping & Sliding
- Prevents Rug From Damage
- Cushion Under Foot For Added Comfort
- Environmentally-Friendly & Hypoallergenic
- Thermo-Bonded Surface
- Resists Bacterial Growth
It is important to note, that putting an area rug on a floor without underpadding can result in damage to the rug as well as danger to those who walk on it.